Sunday, March 25, 2012

EMO- GONE

If I could have anything in this world, I'm not sure that I would ask for money or to have someone back. I'm not sure that I would ask to reverse the past.

Money doesn't buy happiness. Relationships ended for a reason, so bringing back someone that didn't want to be there again would land you in that same position with them over time! And mistakes are made everyday, so, by reversing the past you would not be the same person that you are today. Reversing just one huge life event would change everything in your present!

Nope, I wouldn't ask for any of those things.

I would ask for emotional pepto-bismal!

Yep! Emotional pepto-bismal would grant those like me, those with that effervescent ball of "what the F*ck" in the pit of their stomach, some kind of relief!

Its not that we, the emotionally damaged completely jaded are not capable of functioning in the world!

In fact we function just fine. Just fine..... until the "what the f*uck" sneaks up from behind us and says.. Hey old pal! I'm right where you left me.

Why do I call it a "what the f*UCK" well, when their memory leaves you suddenly swallowed in self pitty and suffocating.. What else can u say, but, "what the F*UCK"

Yes! Emotional Pepto.

I would call it Emo-gone-
"Emo gone, take twice a day until the "what the F*uck" subsides and you can resume normal activities."

My emotional pepto wouldn't keep you from living your life or functioning. In fact it would help you to excel on those days when you hate them the most. When you needed to you could be emotionally numb.

You wouldn't be sitting a round waiting on time to heal you! Emo- gone could do that all by its self.

For all those suffering from "what the F*uck"

Todays blog is for you!

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment